Monsters of Rock announce artists for ‘Escape to Monster Island’ cruise 2014
Posted By: Metal Sludge
The Ocean – Here’s a quick update, Monster Cruisers…
There are lots of questions being asked, so let’s give you a quick "status report" on the 2014 Monsters of Rock Cruise,Escape To Monster Island. Here we go:
- First of all, we have announced quite a few artists with more to come. We hope you are as excited about the lineup as we are! The cruise is March 29 – April 2, 2014, visiting Nassau and Monster Island. Regarding Nassau, we are working on additional details regarding our Nassau stop. We have good reason to go there so be patient as the cruise unfolds over the weeks to come. As far as Monster Island is concerned, we are planning something very cool and can not divulge details until we are closer to sailing. We can tell you this…this will be a day to remember at a very special destination. We think it is the coolest place we have visited thus far, so be patient Monster Cruisers, we’ve got your back!
- Our ship is the new MSC Divina and she is spectacular! It will provide us with more entertainment options and other special features we are preparing especially for you. We just returned from Europe and were blown away by the awesome beauty, bars and stage layouts on this incredible vessel. Once again, your Monsters of Rock Cruise Team will not miss a thing…bigger, better and badder than ever!
- We are currently offering Pre-Booking for all Monsters Alumni from 2012 and 2013. Only past passengers may reserve a spot at this time by visiting www.MonstersOfRockCruise.com and clicking on the pre-book link. You have until 12 midnight Eastern on Friday, June 14, 2013 to Pre-Book your cabin so don’t miss out. Monster Cruise Alumni who Pre-Book their cabin will receive complimentary admission to our Pre-Party on March 28th as well as cabin location priority.
- The general on-sale of cruise reservations will begin in approximately 2-3 weeks so make sure you join our mailing list at www.MonstersOfRockCruise.com. We will be sending periodic updates to prepare all of you for the general on-sale announcement details plus other important artist announcements, so join today if you have not already done so. By the way, if you are a Pre-Booked Alumni, you will also receive instructions on how to finalize your booking prior to the general on-sale.
- As far as pricing, double occupancy rates will be similar to last year, starting about $900 per person. This price includes meals, entertainment, activities and much more, however, does not include gratuities, taxes and fees, which should be around $200 per person. Optional dining restaurants, drinks, spa services, gift shop and other discretionary purchases are additional. Finally, we will offer special discounted drink packages, which will offered as we approach the sailing date.
Once again we thank all of you for your interest in the 2014 Monsters of Rock Cruise. We will make history together, taking the greatest floating metal experience to new heights. Wish we could tell you more but we would have to…you know the rest!!
Your Monsters of Rock Cruise Team
Escape to Sludge Island