Steven Tyler hospitalized after falling in shower!
Dude slipped in the shower.
One day after Steven Tyler slipped and broke his face in a Paraguay shower, the rocker hit the stage in Asuncion last night sporting two new teeth … and a gnarly shiner under his right eye.
Tyler’s rep claims the singer was dehydrated from food poisoning when he collapsed in his shower Tuesday morning — smashing his face and knocking out a couple of teeth.
63-year-old Tyler was treated by a local dental surgeon who replaced the chompers — and judging by the fact that he performed an entire concert without a hitch … the surgery couldn’t have gone better.
Article found on TMZ
Steven Tyler smashed his face during a "nasty fall" in a hotel shower … knocking out several teeth … this according to multiple reports out of Paraguay.
Tyler — who was scheduled to perform in Paraguay with Aerosmithtonight — was reportedly rushed to a nearby hospital.
A rep for the venue where the band was supposed to perform tells TMZ … tonight’s concert has been canceled.
No comment so far from Tyler’s rep.
Story developing …at TMZ