- SPEED IT UP PLEASE – No word from Enuff Z’Nuff’s Vie after accusations of making meth
- KISS bassist Gene Simmons: “Try being nice to rich people. I don’t remember the last poor person who gave me a job”
- Small town glam rockers allege former Enuff Z’Nuff singer Donnie Vie manufactured ‘backyard meth’
- Bobbie Brown the Cherry Pie girl talks to Inappropriate Earl about meeting rock stars and more; “I wasn’t impressed, I wasn’t star struck. I’ve never been in awe of anyone”
- Hard rock guitar virtuoso Howie Simon issues first ever solo single.
- Bang Tango returns with former DIO guitarist Rowan Robertson.
- Former W.A.S.P. guitarist Chris Holmes, “I got six DUIs (for) driving drunk. I think I’ve driven drunk more than I did sober.”
- Rock N’ Skull weekend festival features: Danger Danger, Faster Pussycat, BulletBoys, Enuff Z’Nuff, Black N’ Blue, Tuff, Roxy Blue, Babylon A.D. & Phil Lewis of L.A. Guns.
- Spiders & Snakes to play last All-Star show of 2014 in Hollywood feat: Lizzie Grey, Rik Fox & Betsy Bitch.
- KISS confirms they are going to rock Sin City for 9 show residency at Hard Rock in November.
VAINS OF JENNA to play last US show of 2011 in Hollywood!
For TIX info please visit VOJ official HERE