Sludgeaholic of the Month December 2005 – Roch
1. Tell us about who you are and why you’re stalking the Metal Sludge staff?
My name is Roch, and I like to stalk peoples. So that’s why I’m stacking Metal Sludge since 2 years to be the Metal Sludge of the months!
2. What do you do for a living besides stand on paper rolls?
hehehehehehe. I’m a part time stunt man… I’m working in a printing plant, I’m an infographist. Adjusting colour of the files for the press. We print big billboard up to
14f x 48f.
Roch ryhmes with crotch, or rock?
3. Where are you from and where do you wanna move to?
I’m from Québec, and I want Québec to be a Country. You see we are the only province in Canada who speak French. Et oui, je parle français!!
4. Tell us about your turn ons and your turn offs?
Long Hair, blue eyes.
Turn-offs: Short Hair for girls. I like feminine girls.
5. Name your favorite and least favorite bands?
Crue, Cinderella, Accept, Priest, Maiden. Mostly all ’80 hard rock Band.
Least: All those Crap (Rap, grunge, and ’90 hard rock)
6. If you could give the balony pony to any past Sludgette who would you pick and why?
ummmm Easy, no one is hotter than Amanda Moeckel. Just go look at her picture
and tell me she’s not hot. A real metal diva.
7. Tell us about Canada and why we should care?
Don’t care about Canada guys. Here we really don’t care about them. We want Québec to be a Country.
Devil horns thrown wearing Sludgendise! Very Metal.
Standing on boxes at work? Not very Metal. ;(
8. How did you find about Metal Sludge and how long have you been coming here?
Being an addicted of all Metal world news, I was reading www.blabbermouth.net. And one time their was a link to your site. Since then I’ve been accro. It’s been about 3 years.
9. Your personal motto is:
I wanna Rock!
10. How do you feel about being the December 2005 Sludgeaholic of the month?
This is the most prestigious things that have happen to me since….well I can’t even remember!! Thanks guy, it’s a real honour and I will proudly represent you here in Québec (for what that worth’s to you guys)!!!!
Dude, get to work, try to stay warm, and tell Nadia this months Canadian Sludgette we said hello!