SLUDGEAHOLIC OF THE MONTH….
WINE AND ROMANCE!
Here is our Sludgeaholic of the month for September. What else can be said, he likes heavy metal, drinks bear and has crossed eyes. Kick ass for Bobby aka wineandromance!
1. Who are you and why should the Sludgeaholics care?
I’m Bobby (wineandromance on the boards & chat), I’ve been coming to Sludge almost since day 1 & have been a huge fan/supporter of the site since. I tell anyone who will listen about it.
2 Where do you live and what do you do for a living?
Currently I own a Pet Grooming business, but also working on a new dating & personals site http://www.wineandromance.net It will have alot more than just personals like free e cards, games, a babe & hunk of the week & at the end of the month be able to vote on hottest & then again at the end of the year. Also will have a page set up for charity for battered & abused women & it will have alot of other things as well.
3 What are your favorite and least favorite bands?
Quiet Riot, Alice Cooper, Poe, Warrant (with Jani), Whitesnake, Tuff…almost any 80’s hair bands. Least Faves….Ratt although they used to be one of my faves. I still think John & Robbie are cool though.
4. Do you think it’s proper that you are bringing your teen daughter to meet guys from Ratt, Quiet Riot & Cinderella? And in the past had you ever introduced her to Tripp Eisen?
Actually she’s not a teen yet, she’s only 12. I have to say that the guys of Quiet Riot were the coolest people we’ve ever met. Frankie Banali has always been my idol & was very cool & Kevin, Alex & Chuck were so friendly & treated us like old friends. 3 of the guys of Ratt & one of Cinderella were piss tards though & need to remember who keeps them in business & out of working at drive through windows at McDonalds or living with their moms.
5. What are your turn ons and turn offs?
Turn on’s would be a woman with a heart of gold, a happy smile, kindness…someone easy to talk to. Turn off’s would have to be just the oppossite of that.
6. Thoughts on current issues like the War, the Hurricane and the current status of the rock n’ roll/hard rock side of the Music Industry?
The war sucks, but sometimes it’s something that needs to be done. I have nothing but respect for the men & women fighting over there. The Hurricane, my thoughts & prayers go out to everyone who lost their loved ones, homes etc. It would be great if Wal Mart would donate some of their empty buildings & places like Home Dept or Lowes would donate materials. They could both use them as a tax write off & people would volunteer & be able to house everyone effected. Everyone would win. The Music Industry? Nothing has really impressed me much since the late 80’s or early 90’s. There are no more real "rock stars." Everyone runs around either looking gay or like lumberjacks & they all sound the same.
7. If you could bang any past Sludgette of the month who would it be and why? (Note: If you’d like to bang a Sludgeaholic just say so, no one will judge you – we promise)
LOL having the name "wineandromance", I wouldn’t phrase it that way, but I think Elise is really hot. All of them though are really beautiful women & I’ve enjoyed reading about all of them.
WineAndRomance with his young daughter and John Corabi.
Good thing it’s not Tripp Eisen!
8. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge and how did you find about the site?
I started coming right around the start of the site. I think it was around your 3rd interview. A friend turned me onto the site and I have checked it 3 or 4 times a day (at least) since, as well as telling everyone and their sister & mother too.
9. Your personal motto is… Live & Let Live
10. How do you feel about being selected as the Spetember 2005 Sludgeaholic of the month?
well, considering I’ve been begging for ages…I guess this means I can get off my knees now! LOL Feel free to check out my sites.