SLUDGEAHOLIC OF THE MONTH!
Rich Kline (the one with the Sludge shirt on)
The other day Rich emailed us and asked to be our Sludgeaholic Of The Month for February so he could have his photo on the front page next to our Lesbian Sludgette Of The Month. So here he is! See, it’s as simple as that.
Congratulations to Rich for being new to our Lesbian Sludgette Of The Month on our main page!
1. Where are you from and how old are you?
Well, I am 31 years old and freezing my ass off in the great state of Pennsylvania. I actually graduated from the same High School as the world famous Firehouse frontman Carl Snare. FYI for Metal Sludge Exposed…he graduated in 1977 so never let him lie about his age like he used to in the birthday section in Metal Edge.
2. Ambitions: I just got an e-mail saying I’m Sludgeaholic of The Month….what else is left?
3. Turn-ons: Ok, gonna have to take the easy way out here and say my wife, Stephanie. She’s smart, beauitful, and best of all she’s into me.
4. Turn-offs: Well, in continuation of question #3…some of the music she listens to. I’m metal, she’s pop. But I have turned her onto a lot of my music. I remember a time when she used to tell me Kid Rock was "Foul." Now she is his biggest fan. So it’s getting much, much better.
5. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
From the start. It’s pretty cool what you guys have built here. It still startles me when I go to a show wearing my Sludge swag and people come up to you and comment on Metal Sludge.
6. Favorite bands: My cd collection numbers around 2,500. Everything from Aerosmith – ZZ Top. Nothing compares to the metal years. No matter what mood I am in, throw in a great late 80′s cd and it cheers me right up. Poison, Tuff, Skid Row, TSOL, Bon Jovi, Jackyl…I could go on forever.
7. Least favorite bands: Gonna sound like everybody else here, but Creed. Anybody can drop d a guitar and come up with those licks. Very lucky guys indeed.
8. Any formal education?
I am formally educated on the fret-board of the guitar. That count?
9. What do you do for a living?
I work in the garage at a car lot. It’s not a mom and pop garage, it’s one of the big dealerships. So if any Sludgeaholoics in Pennsylvania are looking to get a new Dodge, look me up and I’ll set you up with the honest salesmen.
10. If you could bang any Sludgette Of The Month, who would it be?
Anyway you could make my wife honorary Sludgette of The Month so I can say her? I would also consider Sludgette Lori if I could get one of Rikki’s painted toilet seats from her.
11. The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is…. Well, I’m really not a very spontaneous person. Hell, I order the same thing every time I go to TGI Friday’s.
12. Has anybody ever mistaken you for Frankie Banali?
Frankie Banali??? Ah, no, I have never had that problem. Maybe soon you will catch me on VH-1 telling how I blew my fortune and had to sell my house and go back to renting.
13. When not reading Metal Sludge, I can mostly be found: I guess you could say I am an e-Bay junkie too. I go to Metal Sludge, then to e-Bay and see what’s new and exciting. After about an hour of that I get bitched at for being on the computer too much. Hell, some nights I’ve even been given a half-hour time limit. Imagine that… I also play guitar and have a collection of about 20 instruments. Presently bandless though. I’d love to get an acoustic duo kind of thing going so if any Sludgeaholic singers in Central, PA wanna get together and jam get ahold of me.
14. When was the last time you got laid?
This afternoon, thanks for asking. When is the last time you got laid?
15. How do you feel about being our February 2004 Sludgeaholic Of The Month?
Honored to say the least. I have no clue who the hell you guys, and I will not even buy into all the stories guessing who you are, because I don’t care. Bottom line, the internet gets a bad rap for telling crap stories that are not even true. You guys have your fun, but are without a doubt the most accurate and credible web site I have ever seen. You’ve always got the Sludgeaholic’s backs too, and that’s the kind of people I want standing up for me.
16. Personal Motto:
I’ll give you one right out of Mr. Rocket’s 3 wind…"I honestly don’t care about impressing people that don’t impress me." I think that everybody will be impressed with that!
Congratulations to Rich for being our February 2004 Sludgeaholic Of The Month!