SLUDGEAHOLIC OF THE MONTH
Being that it’s January and cold in most places in the world, we need a Sludgeaholic for this month that represented the month. So we were looking through our file of applicants for Slugdeaholic Of The Month and came across the photo of Mark up above. He’s holding an axe, there is snow on the ground, and he’s wearing a Metal Sludge sweatshirt. Plus he has a goatee that would make Scott Ian jealous. That was good enough for us!
Congratulations to Mark for being our January 2004 Sludgeaholic Of The Month!
1. Where are you from and how old are you?
I am from a small town in Upstate NY, 23 years old.
2. Ambitions: Finish college, get a job working for a Metal record label, possibly move to Europe. Remain happy.
3. Turn-ons: My wife, long hair, blue eyes, nice tits and bush, European girls, a woman who knows how to cook and dress, belly dancers, high heels, fishnets, 80’s Metal chicks, non-sexual turn ons: bulldogs,Charles Manson, Tolkien’s books, guns, motorcycles, Vikings, playing cards and chess.
4. Turn-offs: Ghetto girls, the smell of curry, overly tattooed or pierced women, Christians, Muslims, Jews, Buddhist, Hindus-you name it, snobs, hot weather, Wiggers, drug addicts.
5. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
I started coming to the Sludge site around Fall 2000 when someone recommended the site.
6. Favorite bands: SLAYER!, Motorhead, Immortal, Iced Earth, S.O.D., Priest, Maiden, Amon Amarth, Type O, Ramones, BLS, Crowbar, Anthrax, Danzig, Halford, Deicide, Morbid Angel, Emperor, Sabbath, Goatwhore, Wasp, Pantera/Down, Life of Agony, Manson
7. Least favorite bands: I hate all of these new bands especially Linkin Park,some shit called The Mars Volta, Emo is really lame, of course bands like Papa Roach, Limp Bizkit, I despise Billy Joel’s music. It is awful and makes me cringe
8. What do you do for a living?
I’m a student at SUNY Oneonta majoring in Music Industry and I work part time as a Sanitation Engineer(trash man)
9. If you could hook up with any Sludgette Of The Month, who would it be?
Well I’m a married man so there’s no room for another woman right now. However, if I wasn’t, I would pick Olivia.
10. If I had more time, I would: Work more, educate myself further especially in carpentry and mechanical skills. Become a better marksman.
11. When was the last time you got laid?
2 nights ago.
12. Last 5 CDs you purchased:
Kreator-Past Life Trauma, Cannibal Corpse-Gore,
Exhorder-The Law/Slaughter…, Carcass-Heartwork
Malevolent Creation-Best Of.
13. If you’re going out on a date with a hot chick you wanna impress, what would be on the agenda for the evening?
This is something that my wife enjoys:I would take her out to a nice restaurant for a hearty meal, bring her back home, light some candles, start a fire in the fireplace, put on some Type O, Danzig, and Lacuna Coil,drink some wine and see where that gets us.
14. People think I’m……an angry, mean person when they don’t know me.
15. How do you feel about being our January 2004 Sludgeaholic Of The Month?
It is a privilege and an honor especially to be the first of 2004.
16. Personal Motto:
Self Preservation is the highest law,
When something is bullshit my Grandfather would say "Posh!"-I like that quite a bit too.
Congratulations to Mark for being our first Sludgeaholic for 2004!