SLUDGEAHOLIC OF THE MONTH!
That’s right, Eric Turner is our Sludgeaholic Of The Month! Not to be confused with Erik Turner from Warrant.
Eric sent us the following reasons to be Sludgeaholic Of The Month:
TOP 5 REASONS TO ELECT ME SLUDGEHOLIC OF THE MONTH!!!!!!!!
1) I come from Italy but I live in Switzerland, the homeland of Krokus, Gotthard and….uhm….the cookoo clock
2) I am stuck on your website like Nikki Sixx was stuck on heroin in 1987
3) I go to you site 3 times a day and if there’s nothing new to read I go through Ozzy’s old shit
4) I’m only 17!!!!!! I’m into bands that were successful when I was sucking my mom’s nipples and now that I’ve grown they’re just sad balding farts.
5) I’ve got a fucking headache from smoking pot all day and I need to get this over with, and if you don’t nominate me SOTM I’ll toss a virus that will replace Sludge with a Banshee fan club web page. Then I’ll blow my brains off for having fucked my only source of continous online entertainment.
Anyways. Hope you’ll pick me in the bunch of alcoholic morons who are doing this,
(I’m not in Warrant. I think they suck)
With those reason, plus being named Eric Turner, we had to pick him!
Congratulations to Eric, our Sludgeaholic Of The Month!
1. Where are you from?
Zurich, Switzerland. Moved in a few months ago to finish high school, even if I grew up in Turin, Italy and I’m half
Italian-half English too
2. Ambitions: To finish high school in this boring rich ass pit and to pull off to do college in England, the homeland of metal. Oh, and to become famous as a singer, but I’m realistic so I’ll stick for the 1st
3. Turn-ons: metal and hard rock music, BBF, Ozzy Stillbourne, soccer, weed, booze, friends, sex, loyality, scottish accents
4. Turn-offs: hypocricy, any metal band that had its debut album out after 1989, restrictions
5. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
A year precisely, it’s an awesome anniversary
6. Favorite bands: Motley Crue, Poison, Guns’n Roses, Cinderella, Skid Row, Deep Purple, Ozzy, Def Leppard, Van Halen, DLR Solo stuff, Whitesnake, Betty Blowtorch (Bianca R.I.P.), Iron Maiden, Motorhead, Dokken, Great White, Twisted SAiter, Aerosmith, Kiss, Ac/Dc……..
7. Least favorite bands: Anyone that gets a video on MTV nowadays
8. Since you live in Switzerland, have you seen a lot of hot, topless blondes walking around?
Sorry guys, but Switzerland is NOT the place to get birds, they are fucking NUNS. There is more chance to see Sebastian Bach opening up for the next Bon Jovi tour than Swiss girls getting to me
9. Being that you are Eric Turner, do you own any Warrant CDs?
no, only a few mp3s. I think that my alter ego looks horrible and that they’re the worst hair band EVER
10. Any formal education?
Finishing high school right now
11. When was the last time you got laid?
A few months ago, I always need to go back to Italy on holiday to get any chicks
12. I wish I had: A record deal, an endless stream of money and groupies and 20 million adoring fans.
13. You were born in Italy. Any times to the mob, or is that something we’re better off not knowing?
Nope, mafia is in the south, geez, you yanks should lay down your stereotypes and come see this beautiful continent
14. When not reading Metal Sludge, I most likely can be found: smoking a joint in town with friends, or on the phone, or listening to Twisted Sister and rocking on
15. How do you feel being our Sludgeaholic Of The Month for June 2002?
Fucking great!!!!! Long live the sludge!!!!!! I want to dedicate this to Joanna, who is probably reading this right now and wondering how the hell I did it
16. Personal Motto: There is only one life, enjoy it as much as you can!!!!!
Now that we’ve had Eric Turner as Sludgeaholic Of The Month, maybe we can get Jerry Dixon too!
Congratulations once again to Eric for being our June 2002 Sludgeaholic Of The Month!