SLUDGEAHOLIC OF THE MONTH
This month’s Sludgeaholic Of The Month came to us after a suggestion from Lisa The Stalker! He’s a college DJ who takes to the air wearing his Metal Sludge No Frills shirt! He says he aims to be the next Riki Rachtman! With a goal like that…well, what can you say?
So please welcome our February 2002 Sludgeaholic Of The Month, Ramiro!
1. Where are you from?
Originally I’m from Ponce Puerto Rico but I currently live in Orlando Florida also known as the biggest tourist trap in the world.
2. Ambitions: Now that I’m a Sludgeaholic of the month…My ambition would be to become the Cosmo Kramer of Metal. Although I still have to work on the whole falling ass-backwards into money thing…
3. Turn-ons: Metal, Horror Films, and any woman who’s brave enough to put up with me.
4. Turn-offs: Creed, phoney people, MTV and any woman who would go out with me if I cut my hair or did something gay like that…
5. Has anybody ever told you that you resemble Jim Bob Dwarf?
6. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
Since around March of 99 back when it was still a geosite. I actually found the link on a Jizzy Pearl website and have been going to Metal Sludge ever since…
7. Favorite bands: Kiss (although I do think they should call it a day) Heroes Del Silencio, Alice Cooper, Ozzy, The Cult, Nevermore, Iron Maiden, Judas Priest, Sentenced, Marilyn Manson, Moonspell, Nine Inch Nails, Saigon Kick, Nick Cave, PJ Harvey and Helloween.
8. Least favorite bands: Creed, Limp Bizkit, Shitallica, Hootie n the Blowjob, Matchcock 20. EverQueer, most nu-metal and phony grunge shit like puddle of Crud and Nickleass.
9. What will you be doing on the 14th of this month, otherwise known as Valentine’s Day?
Probably masterbating, and listening to Murder Ballads by Nick Cave.
10. You told us that you have a college radio show every Wednesday called The Bastard Nation. What exactly is that all about and do you think you’re going to be the next Howard Stern or something?
Basicaly I get two hours to play as much hard rock/Heavy Metal as possible so yeah. I always wanted to have a show were I could play the kind of stuff mainstream radio doesn’t have the balls to play. I’m actually shooting more to be the next Rikki Ratchman instead of the next Howard Stern the show’s on Wenesday 10pm to 12 (eastern time) at www.knightcast.org
11. If you could resurrect one person from history, who would it be and why?
Jim Morrison just cause he was one cool mutherfucker.
12. My biggest pet peeve is:
13. When was the last time you were laid?
Last night…I was hanging out with Rosie and her five sisters…
14. What’s the most romantic thing you’ve ever done?
I do dedications in my show…
15. How do you feel about being our February 2002 Sludgeaholic Of The Month?
Fucking A! I really didn’t think I would get it so I would like to thank Metal Sludge, Lisa the Stalker for the honor. It’s the highlight of my life so far that’s for sure…
16. Personal Motto:
"I guess Cause I just don’t Know" lou Reed
Congratulations to Ramiro for being our February 2002 Sludgeaholic Of The Month!