SLUDGEAHOLIC OF THE MONTH
Major General Bastard B. Floyd
Originally, our Sludgeaholic Of The Month was a guy named
Marc, who was in the United States Air Force. However, he had to resign due to circumstances beyond our control. To read about that situation, you can click THIS LINK!
So since our original Sludgeaholic resigned, we had to find somebody COMPLETELY new with COMPLETELY new answers. After getting in hundreds and hundreds of emails from Sludgeaholics requesting to fill the vacancy, we came across somebody who would be perfect for it! None other than Master Bator, er, Master General Bastard B. Floyd! He’s our new January 2002 Sludgeaholic Of The Month. And since he has a military background, he ended up being asked the same questions that we asked Marc. Go figure.
So please welcome our January 2002 Sludgeaholic Of The Month, Master General Bastard Boy Floyd!
1. Where are you from?
A little town called Homer-City, Pennsylvania, about 55 miles east of Pittsburgh. The Greatest Place on Earth
2. Ambitions: To someday finally make my little mark in the music industry as a drummer (Been playin’ since I was 7, Now I’m 25 and ain’t gettin’ any younger) so I figure I have a little time left to get my audition tape to Nikki Sixx. Hell, He’d jump at the chance to get another balding, Italian guy in the Crue!
3. Turn-ons: My wife Amanda, She’s a Damn Hottie, I know, I’m sorry, but if you were me you’d agree. Blowjobs, A Good sense of Humor, and Nice legs rank up there too, Well you know what they say, You can beat your wife but you just can’t beat a Blowjob! And No I don’t beat my wife!!!
4. Turn-offs: Well Pamela Anderson Kid Lee (or what the fuck ever she’s called)sorry Pam, I’m partial to Tommy Lee, he’s the reason I wanted to be a Rock-Star. The way Mark (dare I mention his last name….Slaughter) talks in that dumb-ass voice in every single one of their songs!!! Death also, I’m not too big into dying either. O.K one more, I’m not down with the Oriental Girls, although alot of service members are. To each their own…
5. Why did you enlist in the Air Force, and not the Navy, Army or Marines?
Sorry that’s classified information.
6. Are you on call to go to Afghanistan or anything?
See above answer.
7. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
I have been visiting since Dec of ’99, That’s when Our computer arrived and I stumbled on to the site.
8. Favorite bands: I have to admit I am still partial to the Great Hair Bands of the World, But right now I have to say I am probably the biggest King Diamond fan in the world. I like Disturbed, Old Flotsam and Jetsam, Motley Crue (I had "Shout at The Devil" in my fisher-Price Radio at the age of 6.) Anything but Slaughter and Trixter
9. Least favorite bands: See question 8, oh yeah and did I mention Dan Spitz, but I’m pretty sure he swallows too….
10. Being based in Japan, how many bath houses have you visited?
Oh none.. If you lived here you wouldn’t go I promise you, most of them are swordfights anyway..
11. What was the last rock concert you saw?
Yngwie Malmsteen in Shinjuku, He was fat and an asshole ( Sorry, No capture, It was before I got a shirt)…He should lay off the Bacon. Yngwie if you can read anything other than a menu, pick up an application to Ballys, Bro.
12. Have you ever killed anybody or blown something up?
Not that you know of, I mean I can’t tell you that, But if I do I’ll send BBF his ear to hang from his nipple clamps.
13. What’s your favorite way to let loose?
I’ll throw a Barbeque at our house, Whip out the 80′s metal, Play with my Son Jeremy and after everyone goes home, wake up naked on the bathroom floor, peeing all over my wifes robe. Hey, You asked..
14. When was the last time you got some American pussy?
What time is it??A few days, I just say no to Oriental Girls!!! And not only is it american, It’s from Cleveland!!!!
15. How do you feel about being our January 2002 Sludgeaholic Of The Month?
I am still waiting to get the "Ahhh, We were just fucking with you" e-mail, I am honored that you have choosen me, All of you deserve a Beer or Ten and a big Hooahh for Setting the benchmark for all other Sludge-wanna-be’s out there. I still can’t believe it. Top three events in my life
1. Marrying my wife Amanda
2. The birth of our son, Jeremy Shannon
3. Being choosen as the First Sludge-a-holic of 2002!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
16. Personal Motto: "Tonight Drinks are on me, Maybe Later I can get on You."
Congratulations to Master General Bastard Boy Floyd for being our 1st Sludgeaholic Of The Month for 2002!