SLUDGETTE OF THE MONTH
Michelle, aka "Rikki Sixx"
Rikki Sixx should be very well known to those of you on Donna’s "Ho-Board" as well as the Gossip Board. It’s finally her turn in the spotlight to be our November 2003 Sludgette Of The Month!
Michelle’s Data Sheet
1. Name and age: Michelle aka Rikki Sixx
2. Height, weight, and measurements: 5′ 9", not sure of my weight anymore, and i only know my bra size, 38 C
3. Where are you from?
Portland Oregon, born and raised… but I recently moved to Vancouver Washington with my best friend
4. Ambitions: They change all the time, but mostly I’d like to keep working in the music industry (right now I work at a local recordstore) and have opportunities to travel, I love travelling and going to new places.
5. Turn-ons: Tattoos, Nipple Piercings, guys with the "rocker" look… I fall for them EVERY time!!! Getting bit on the neck…. Taime Downe… etc.
6. Turn-offs: Telling me what I think or feel, lying, creating false or exaggerated stories in order to make oneself look good, bad hygeine, and… skidmarks… blech!
7. Favorite bands: LOL! exactly how much time do you have??? Rachel Stamp, Motley Crue, Faster Pussycat, Poison, LA Guns, HIM, Newlydeads, Junior Senior, AFI, The Music, Bad Company, Duran Duran, Neko Case, Dope, Sinisstar, Killing Miranda, Handsome Devil, Living Things, Christina Aguilera (not a band, but hey) New York Dolls, Ramones, Power Station, Bon Jovi, CKY, Guns N’ Roses, Coyote Shivers…. I could go on for days… Mostly 80’s Metal and 70’s punk
8. Least favorite bands: Nickelback, Alien Ant Farm, Crazy Town, Metallica
9. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
since about late 1999 or early 2000… I was working on building a Nikki Sixx webpage and came across a link to his 20 Questions… I was immediately hooked and soon after, Donna started up the Ho Board and I was lost to the world of Sludge forever!!
10. You went to our MSE 5 party at Paladinos and as you said in your email, "placed myself in very naughty situations both at the hotel room with Ette, Jim Bob, TinaLu and crew, but at the actual MSE5 party… as I mentioned at the time, If Donna Anderson had trouble getting into Stall #2… thats because of me." Please explain and give graphic details.
HAHA well, let’s see, I was part of a Spoon Train with Jim Bob and Ette, as the three of us shared the same bed for a night or two… I also would straddle a nearly topless Ette to give her lovely back massages… and at the MSE party, Ette and I came up with this joke to hang up a sign on the door of stall #2 saying that it was reserved for Ette and when Ette was hosting that myself could use it as well… it was meant completely as a joke… hehe the best laid plans… so, I see this incredibly hot guy standing outside… and turns out he’s drumming for both Leigh Silver AND Motley Priest…. and I spend most of my evening flirting like crazy with him and mentioned the sign on the stall door… and at some point during Metal Shop, we ended up in the stall and you’ll have to wait until the Lars McBrain 20 Questions for the rest (hey, I have to leave SOMETHING to the imagination, right?)
11. You wrote to us and said you work with a variety of bands. What exactly do you do for them?
The first band I did any real work for was one night with the Toilet Boys, I helped carry in their gear in exchange for sneaking my underage ass into their show. That night I met up with Dave and Harvey of the local band Freakshow Rodeo and started working for them as their prop girl. Harvey was a firebreather and had several changes of clothes and what not so my job was to prepare the fire and set up the towels to extinguish it and make sure that everything was ready when he needed it… Then I became involved with the local Motley Crue cover band, LiveWire… I was helping Derek "Nikki" and John "Vince" with their makeup, hair and costumes and even occasionally sing backup on Girls Girls Girls with them. It’s a blast, there’s a lot of people who show up to their shows and they know how to throw a fuckin’ party!
12. What age did you lose your virginity and how was it? How’s this for a shock?
I’m technically still a virgin… not totally prude, they don’t call me the Blow Ho on the Ho Board for nothin’, but I’ve never actually had anyone in MY pants… just hasn’t been the right time or guy just yet.
13. You’ve met a variety of our famous Sludgeaholics. Please give us your Word Association for these individuals:
Jim Bob Dwarf = Eggs!!!!!
Ette = A Beautiful Wonderful woman who I can share anything with
Tina Lu = Fun, Gorgeous, Rockin’ woman!
Amanda Moeckel = Also fun and a true Vegan, provided me with my first completely vegan meal!
Tony The Toker = hahaha! I went to High School with him and we ran with the same crowd of people, but I didn’t know him that well. He mentioned Lone Wolf Bennett though and I knew him and his band "Fuck" back in the day pretty well.
14. Do you have a rule about how many dates it takes before you let a guy in your pants?
hahaha no rule, just if i feel comfortable…
15. Tell us about the worst date you were ever on: hmmmm…. let’s see… oh, well there was this one guy who I was making out with in my car and he leaned down a little and starting biting on my nipples… which normally is fine if its a gentle nibble but he straight up made it bleeeeeeed… never went out with the nipple biter ever ever again… DeNIED!
16. If you could have dinner with any 5 people living or dead, who would they be?
oh man, Nikki Sixx, Marc Bolan, Johnny Thunders, Joe Perry and, I know it’s a bit off from the rest, but Trent Reznor
17. The way to my heart is: to love the same kind of music as me… and love Metal Sludge of course…
18. How do you feel about being our November 2003 Sludgette Of The Month?
very very honoured to be among the ranks of Tina Lu, Amanda, Ette, Static Beth, and the Stalkers…
19. Personal Motto: "It’s better to be hated for who you are than loved for who you are not." …. I saw this on a bumper sticker and live by it
and this one, i just really love
"the music business is a cruel and shallow money trench. a long plastic hallway where thieves and pimps run free and good men die like dogs. there’s also a negative side." – Hunter S. Thompson
Thanks Metal Sludge for all the memories and the distinct honor of being Sludgette of the Month, thanks to everyone for their support, and a "shout out" to the Sludgettes before me… Love you all!!! xoxo Rikki Sixx
Congratulations once again to Rikki Sixx for being our November 2003 Sludgette Of The Month!