SLUDGETTE OF THE MONTH
This month’s Sludgette comes to us from the Land Down Under, Australia! She’s our first Aussie Sludgette and since we love foreign chicks, we’ve picked Sally to be our May 2003 Sludgette Of The Month!
1. Name and age: Sally Rachtman Age 24
2. Height, weight, and measurements: 168 cms, 67kgs
3 Where are you from?
Newcastle (famous for Silverchair, the world?s best rugby league player and it?s beaches)
4. Ambitions: Do the metal sludge tour of LA, spread the word of sludge in Australia, be a Crueslut
5. Turn-ons: Nikki Sixx and Donna D?Errico, long hair, tattoos, musicians, firemen (hi Pete!)
6. Turn offs: Being stifled, y fronts, singing every 3rd word, skid marks, the smell of other peoples farts, wholemeal bread, chronic gas, tight black pants and white joggers, shoes with zips and tassles.
7. Favorite bands: Motley Crue, D.A.D, LA Guns, Ratt, Poison, Twisted Sister, Cinderella, Kiss, Skid Row, Warrant, Nobody?s Fool, Hornet.
8. What do you do for a living?
Promotions. I?m the chick at the pub giving you free drinks.
9. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
Since I found you guys on a search on Nikki Sixx. His 20 questions came up and I couldn?t believe my eyes. Sludge rocks.
10. Have you ever met the Crocodile Hunter?
Have you ever met Colonel Sanders?
11. Foster’s is Australian for: A crap beer. We export the shit and Tania Zaetta is ugly ?. We don?t look like that! At least Mimi McPherson had an arse rooting to her name. Give me a Tooheys any day…
12. The most spontaneous thing I’ve ever done is: Being 11 years old in 1990 and running on stage during the Motley Crue concert at Sydney Entertainment Centre. I ran right for Vince, and luckily enough Vinnie could still see his toes back then and he dodged me nimbly whilst security ejected me from stage?. Oh what could have been, I was 11 with big hair and stonewash jeans ? oh the pain?
13. What’s the difference between Australian men and American men?
an Australian man will ask you for a root
an American man will ask you for a root beer
14. When not reading Metal Sludge, I can usually be found: at ?No Life for Leather? which is kind of like a poor man?s metal sludge extravaganza brought to us by Utopia
At Utopia, a cool metal store in Sydney
At Sydney band, Nobody?s Fool?s gigs
Rockin? with best friend Shewy in PJ?s
15. How long do you wait before you let a guy in your pants?
Pete, my husband would say a week and I would say 6 months, so lets compromise and say WHAT THE FUCK, WHAT ELSE IS THERE TO DO IN AUSTRALIA????
16. Is it true that Australia is full of felons and convicts?
Yep, but they weren?t born here
17. The way to my heart is: Good food, grog, long hair and compliments
18. How do you feel being our May 2003 Sludgette Of The Month?
Aussie Aussie Aussie Oi Oi Oi !!!
19. Personal Motto: Too drunk too fuck
Congratulations to our May 2003 Sludgette Of The Month, Sally! Throw another shrimp on the barbie for us!