SLUDGETTE OF THE MONTH
Our Sludgette for February comes to us from the suburbs of Chicago. She sent us these photos and with a smile like that, we just had to pick her as our Sludgette for February!
Gina’s Data Sheet
1. Name and age: Gina, 29
2. Height, weight, and measurements: 5’8"… 125…. I don’t know my measurements and I don’t have a measuring tape
3. Where are you from?
I live in a western suburb of Chicago
4. Ambitions: My biggest ambition is to someday work promoting bands which I do a little bit now just for fun.
5. Turn-ons: other than my husband, I love guys with long hair, and musicians
6. Turn-offs: Facial hair
7. Favorite bands: Megadeth, Rush, Warmachine ( http://www.warmachineonline.com they are sooooo good you have to take a listen, David Ellefson from Megadeth is producing their debut album) Slayer, Bon Jovi, the Beatles, Led Zeppelin, pretty much any metal from the 80′s
8. What do you do for a living?
I am a stay at home mom, but I am looking for a bartending job. I also spend a lot of time on the internet especially at the official Megadeth message board, Fans Unite (http://megadeth.metalusa.com ) where I am a system lord
9. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
Since Dave Mustaine did the 23 questions
10. Describe the worst date you were ever on: When I was 16, my boyfriend’s idea of a fun date was driving around in his crappy car. Those dates were pretty bad, good thing he had long hair!
11. What will you be doing this Valentine’s Day?
This Valentine’s day I will be going to see Highspeedirt ( http://www.highspeedirt.com )which is the best Megadeth tribute band ever…if you live in the Chicago area you have to check them out!
12. If I had more time, I would… I don’t need more time, I need more things to do.
13. What is the favorite part of your body?
14. 5 places I want to visit: Phoenix, Toronto (I was there last summer to see Warmachine and I had the best time, I want to go back), Colorado to go skiing, Paris, and Poland to check out where my ancestors lived.
15. When did you lose your virginity and how was it?
I was 17 and it was okay.
16. What’s the most spontaneous thing you’ve ever done?
I was at a restaurant with a friend and we were sitting at the bar waiting for our table. We started talking about how fun it would be to be a bartender, so 2 days later I signed up for a bartending course
17. The way to my heart is: to make me feel special
18. How do you feel about being our February 2003 Sludgette Of The Month?
I think it is very cool. I love Metal Sludge, it’s a lot of fun and I am really honored to be Sludgette of the month
19. Personal Motto: m/
Congratulations to Gina for being our February 2003 Sludgette Of The Month!