SLUDGETTE OF THE MONTH
Our first Sludgette for the year 2003 should be very familiar to those of you on our Gossip Boards. It’s Jay, otherwise known as "The Heavy Metal Lust Queen." She was also featured in the November 2002 issue of Spin along with Sludgette Ette! And like Ette, she’s a Sludgette for January! She can also be seen modeling our Metal Sludge Panties!
Congratulations to Jay for being our Sludgette For January 2003.
1. Name and age: Jay–"The Heavy Metal Lust Queen" 22 years old.
2. Height, weight, and measurements: 5′ 6" 110 lbs. And I have no idea what my measurements are. Small waist, small boobs, small hips…
3. Where are you from?
I live in Dallas now, but I’m originally from New Mexico.
4. Ambitions: To get a custom title on the boards! *wink*wink*
5. Turn-ons: Musicians, long hair, killer guitar solos and when someone breathes in my ear!
6. Turn-offs: Feet!!!
7. Favorite bands: Skid Row, Poison (sorry, but I can’t help it) and Iron Maiden!
8. Look, we know what you do for a living so we’re not going to ask it. You’re a stripper. Where do you work, how long have you been stripping, and what fancy ass tricks can you do one the pole?
I work at Santa Fe Cabaret (I know, dumb name for a titty bar in Dallas) I’ve been there for 5 years, since I was 17. I don’t do any groovy pole tricks, I’m afraid of heights! But I could walk backwards on a gravel road while drunk in 6 inch stillettos if I had to! Is that tricky enough?
9. Being from Texas, do you know the Pantera guys and have you ever danced at their strip club?
Yeah, I know the Pantera guys. They don’t call me up on Friday night to go drinking or anything, but we see each other a lot. Actually, Vinnie Paul was the first famous person I met! When I was 14 at The Basement, another club they used to own, I begged my Mother to take me so I could see my first crush’s band play! Vinnie was there, and he signed a dollar bill for me that said "Jammy (my name is Jamie) Eat Pussy" Nice, huh? hehe! I have worked at The Clubhouse, the nude bar they own, but not for very long. That place is like a rock bar with naked girls walking around everywhere! I loved it, it was a lot of fun, but I wasn’t making any money! There are always rockers in that place, so I just wanted to party instead of work. My landlord didn’t like that plan too much, so I had to go somewhere where I’d be less distracted!
10. How much money have you made in one day and do you have any sugar daddy’s? Do you want some?
The most I’ve made in one night would probably be close to $1,100. I did have a guy, one time, give me $800 to show him my boobs! Can you believe that?! He sure as hell didn’t get his money’s worth! hahaha… I don’t really have Sugar Daddy’s, at least not like a lot of girls I know do! Some of them have guys that are pretty much slaves! They’ll buy them anything they want no matter what the cost! That’s not really my thing, I always feel kinda guilty when people buy me stuff. I’m probably in the wrong business. I do have ‘regulars’ who I can call anytime and they’ll come to the club and see me. But they don’t buy me cars or diamonds or anything like that.
11. When did you lose your virginity and how was it?
I was really young……14! It was weird, especially since I told the guy I wasn’t a virgin. He thought I knew what I was doing, but I faked it really well. It’s not something I regret at all, I knew he was gonna be the one! After that night, we parted ways and didn’t see each other for about 6 months, then he called me up one night, came over and ended up being my first long-term relationship!
12. When you’re giving a guy a lap dance, are you ever turned on by it?
hahaha! Okay, I know I’m gonna ruin some fantasies by saying this, but here goes: Guys, when you get a dance, the dancer is not thinking about taking you home and ravaging your body all night. This is what usually goes through our heads, "*I have got so much laundry to finish when I get home!*; *Man, my feet hurt!*; *God! Is this song ever gonna end? I feel like I’ve been giving this dance for 30 minutes Geez!*; *I wonder if he’s gonna get another dance?*; *Hey, that guy over there is checking me out, he’ll probabaly want a dance when I’m done here.*; *I’m kinda hungry!*"
I’m sorry y’all! hehe!
Now that’s not always what we’re thinking, but most of the time it is! I have gotten turned on a couple of times while giving a table dance before though. Sometimes it’s just unavoidable and good looking guys do come in from time to time!
13. Have you ever blown a roadie for a backstage pass or any shit like that? Maybe a quick handjob?
14. I am most proud of: Graduating early from high school while living on my own, and going to night school and early morning classes!
15. If it wasn’t for Metal Sludge, I would: Never have been in SPIN Magazine! And I would probably have a life cuz I wouldn’t be glued to my computer screen posting on the boards all day long! Thank you, I’m addicted!
16. You have small breasts, which is totally cool. Have you ever been tempted to get implants and do the other strippers encourage you to do so, or are you perfectly happy with the way you are?
I would LOVE to get implants! I want bigger boobs so bad! They just look better, I think. I wanna be able to wear backless halter tops too dammit! It’s not that I’m not happy with the way that I am…I’m happy, I’m just not satisfied! lol… The girls I work with don’t ever suggest I get them, but they’re always there to offer some insight, and a cheap feel, to help me figure out what I’d want if I ever do get them. I wouldn’t get them too big though, I just want a big B or a small C! The only thing that makes me not want them is that I really like sleeping on my stomach, but I’m pretty sure I’d learn to cope! I would also love to be fatter! I can’t gain weight sitting on the couch eating Ruffles and Bon Bons all day! So, other than the boob thing and the fact that my legs are as big around as broomsticks, I’m pretty happy with my body! hehe!
17. The way to my heart is: To make me laugh! That is the only sure way! I’ve dated guys who, physically, weren’t that attractive just because they made me laugh! That is so important guys! If you make her laugh, you’re in!
18. How do you feel about being our January 2003 Sludgette Of The Month?
I’m thrilled! Especially cuz my birthday is the 5th! Not only do I get to be first Sludgette of the New Year, I get to be Sludgette for my birthday! How cool is that!
19. Personal Motto:
** The person who knows how to laugh at himself will never cease to be amused.
** A good neighbor is one who, when he wants to borrow your corkscrew, asks you to bring it over
** I’ll never kill the fever when music is my disease.
** If I promise to miss you will you go away?
** Pleasure and pain go hand in hand, too much of one can kill the other.
If you’re in the Dallas area, stop by the Santa Fe Cabaret and have Jay give you a dance. Remember, these girls are working hard for your tips!
Congratulations to Jay for being our Sludgette Of The Month for January 2003.