SLUDGETTE OF THE MONTH
This is our first Sludgette Of The Month! Playboy had Marilyn Monroe, and we have Chantel Covino!
We were first introduced to Chantel over the Fall when she emailed us some pictures of her with Jani Lane & Warrant. Then she sent in photos with Samantha 7. She’s a hardcore Sludgeaholic, so we thought we might as well start off with her!
Chantel’s Data Sheet
1. Age: 21
Height: Well, I was 5’3 1/2", but when I went to the doctor last month they said I was 5’2 1/2". I think I’m 5’3"
Weight: Hmm, 120 I guess
Measurements: Huh? I don’t remember you asking the guy sludgeaholics any of these questions. 37-26-36 like it’s any of your business!
2. Where are you from?
3. Ambitions: I’m already the first sludgette of the month, what else could a girl want? It’s lonely at the top. Hehe, actually, I can’t wait to graduate from college this august. My major is media production (audio/visual). By the way, if anyone important is reading this I have to do an internship this summer to graduate so if you want a hard-core sludgette/metal fan to work for you, you know where to find me. Maybe I’ll start my own record label one day so all of the bands I like will have a label, and will never have to worry about getting dropped ever again. I also have the formula for the next biggest hard rock legendary band. Most of all I love music and I love to write. I have many ideas.
4. Turn-ons: scanky rock stars; people who are really creative and imaginative; people that are different; people that are really funny and like good music; people who are truly nice. Humor is everything to me. I love people that can make me laugh and know how to have a great time. A major turn-on would be to find someone who is as weird and funny as me. I think CC deville and I would really hit it off.
5. Turn-offs: People that have shitty taste in music; people with no personality/no sense of humor. I totally hate the preppy type, and the stereotypical frat guy type. They all dress like n’sync and actually think they’re cool. I laugh at people who all think, dress and act the same. I hate followers.Other things I just generally hate are spiders, all insects, clowns (especially that freak Ronald McDonald and the clown from the movie IT), mimes, feet, and people with ugly feet that wear sandals.
6. How long have you been coming to Metal Sludge?
Since this past August. The first thing I read was Rikki’s Poison tour diary. You’d think a person would turn away after reading such a thing! Not me! Finding Metal Sludge was like finding long lost family or something. I really couldn’t believe there were people just like me out there. I feel right at home here.
7. The way to my heart is: Know how to have a good time, be nice, tell me you have backstage passes, be funny, be original, tell the truth, have some taste in music.
8. Favorite bands: Guns n’Roses, Motley Crue and Poison. (hehe, this is a deadly combination). Other bands/people I really dig are Alice Cooper, Def Leppard, Twisted Sister, Joan Jett, Violent Femmes, and many many others.
9. What’s your ideal date?
I can have fun no matter where I am. I like to think I can make things fun, and my ideal date would be with someone who is the same way. It’s all about having fun. I’m not the kind of girl who has to have people spending their money on me all the time and going out to dinner and doing the same BORING things. I like to do fun and different things. However, if I’m with a person I really enjoy, we can be anywhere-at a concert, at home watching TV, I don’t care. My ideal date will be someone that I can be comfortable being myself around, and someone that is fun to spend time with.
10. If we stole your purse what would we find?
You’d find a wallet with very little cash and some credit cards, make-up and a mirror, mints/gum, a bunch of phone numbers (hey, I can’t help the facts), a mini toothbrush, a mini bottle of perfume, hand lotion, some spare change at the bottom, a shopping list, and probably lots of other things. My purse is pretty small but you’d be surprised what I can cram into it.
11. If you could have sex with any rock star, who would it be?
ugghh, I hate to name names, but Rikki would be first choice. Bret would be equally acceptable.
12. How do you feel about being our first Sludgette Of The Month?
This shit is going to look great on my resume! It is a total honor being the first sludgette of the month. I love being the first to do something. I’ve been a metal fan for many years, since I was just a little kid. When I was in 5th grade I was the only kid coming to school in a guns n’ roses t-shirt, and all the other kids were wearing their stupid little New Kids on the Block shirts. They thought I was the strange one, but even from that young I knew what was cool. I knew these kids had no idea what real music was all about. It’s nice to get some recognition! Thank you.
13. Personal motto:
1) What would Axl do?
2) The scankier the better!
I’d like to give a shout out to everyone in Guns n’ Roses, Motley Crue, Poison, my friend Lisa who puts up with my craziness, and my buddy Rick at Kinko’s! Happy New Year Everyone!
Let’s congratulate Chantel for being our first Sludgette Of The Month!