20 QUESTIONS WITH…
ECW Wrestler Nova
This is the 3rd 20 Questions we have done with a wrestler, and this time around it’s with Extreme Championship Wrestling’s Nova! Nova is buddies with the Blue Meanie, and like Meanie, he listens to a lot of hard rock, so we thought we’d hit him up with our 20 Questions. Once this interview goes up, we’re sure Nova will go onto win a variety of titles and headline Pay-per views because Metal Sludge will take Nova to the next level! We’re that damn good. Enjoy!
1. What are you currently up to? This is your only chance to plug all your shit, so speak now and get it
out of the way.
NOVA: Trying to win the ECW World Tag Team title, and interacting with my new web site.. www.NovaECW.com
|2. 2 Part Question: What hard rock/heavy metal band and what wrestler should give it up and call it a day?
I saw David Lee Roth last summer..it might be time Dave!
Wrestler…someone told me recently Jimmy Valiant was still at it…HUH?
3. For $10,000,000 cash: If you accept this money, you will die of normal causes on your birthday at age
4. What wrestler is the biggest pain in the ass to work with and why?
5. Rate the following wrestlers based on their in ring work effort on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being a jabroni and 10 being The Man!
Sabu = 8
Taz = 9
Tommy Dreamer = 9
Goldberg = 8
The Rock = 9
Crash Holly = 5
Blue Meanie = 10
Chris Candido = 6
Sandman = 6
Al Snow = 1 (hahaha)
Chris Jericho = 7
|6. What was the best rib (practical joke) you were ever involved in?
When I sent the pet catchers, police, the six o’clock news, and fire department to Al Snows house in Lima, Ohio to capture a SNAKE left behind by the supposed previous owner, a Mr. Jake Roberts…hahahah
7. What’s the most amount of money you’ve been paid for wrestling?
A couple Grand I think
8. Finish this sentence, "Anal sex is…"
Gotta be painful for her..
9. What do you think about Metallica suing Napster?
Kinda lame, considering so many other groups are on there too. I think it will be like ice-skating uphill..
10. Rate the following chicks on a scale of 1 to 10. 1 being a sleaze bag whore and 10 being a hottie.
Sarah Michelle Gellar = 1,000,000
Britney Spears = 8
Tammy Sytch = 7
Dawn Marie = 7
Francine = 8
Kimberly Page = 8
Pamela Anderson = 7
The Kat = 8
Jennifer Lopez = 9
Mae Young = negative infinity
11. What rock star deserves a chair to the head and why?
12. Here’s another quality Metal Sludge 2 part question. Who are the most overrated band and the
13. Don’t you think Joey Styles saying "Oh My God" every 2 minutes is totally fucking irritating?
It isnt as bad as it used to be.
14. While taking a shower, has any other wrestler come up from behind and tried to juggle your nuts?
No, but I have seen Danny Doring try to take advantage of Roadkill a few times..
15. Which do you prefer:
Going through tables or taking chair shots = neither really,,
Kryptonite Krunch or Novacaine = Krunch
Sebastian Bach or Jon Bon Jovi = Bring ‘em Bach alive!
Rats or Groupies = They are one in the same, and nothing but trouble.
Matt Hardy or Jeff Hardy = Jeff is a better flyer, Matt’s a better wrestler.
Jenna Jameson or Jasmine St. Clair = I guess Jasmine
Blow job or Rim job = Blow
Barbwire bats or Thumbtacks = How about FUNTACK instead..
Paul E’s bald head or Steve Austin’s bald head = You never really see Paul E’s, so I guess Austin’s..
The A-Team’s Templeton Peck or Murdock = Face was the man..
|16. Don’t you think Justin Credible is totally overrated?
Not at all, he is a deserving champ..
17. Have you received any interest from the WWF or WCW, or are you just happy busting your ass for ECW’s
18. What CD did you purchase that you were most disappointed in?
19. Have you ever done crack with Tammy Sytch?
No..but I saw Jazz do it once (just kidding)
|20. Time for Metal Sludge’s Word Association. We mention a name and you give us your thoughts.
Blue Meanie = my best bud and former partner..
Vince Neil = a true icon of rock, and a real rocker.
Vince McMahon = the godfather of wrestling
Jani Lane = great voice, and cool song lyrics.
Eric Bischoff = I dont think he was given a fair shake..maybe this time will be different.
Lars Ulrich = not a bad drummer. He is no Beautiful Billy Wiles though….
Chris Jericho = cool guy, and good enertainer..
Slaughter = both the band and wrestler were favorites of mine.
Hulk Hogan = the man..the reason that modern wrestling got to where it did.
Sebastian Bach = my favorite Glam rocker of all. the Skids arent the same without him.
Paul E = a dedicated man, and a visionary
For more info on Nova, you can check out his website at www.novaecw.com. He has a regular commentary, move of the month, photos, his appearances, and a variety of other shit. You can also check out www.ecwwrestling.com.