20 QUESTIONS WITH
This interview has been up for a day or so and we forgot to introduce this fucking thing! Oops. Ok then, this interview is with L.A. Guns bass player Stefan Adika. At least he’s the bass player as of 2/28/99, 10:00 p.m. Fuck, they change members like every other week, so check your score cards to see if he’s still in the band this week. He also does some shit with a band called Dad’s Porno Magazine, and was in Gilby Clarke’s band. Stefan talks a lot of smack, so were down with that. Here’s his biggest accomplishment to date, the Metal Sludge 20 Questions! Stefan, it ain’t gonna get any bigger than this!
1. Who are you?
2. And we would probably know you from?.?
3. Have you ever been on a tour bus that was actually moving and not idle?
4. Has anybody ever asked for your autograph?
5. Do you think O.J. is guilty?
6. Does Tracii Guns allow to you speak to him directly, or do you have to talk to a roadie first?
7. How many times a day do you laugh at Johnny Crypt for leaving L.A. Guns when there was never going to be a reunion tour in the first place?
8. If you had to pick one 80s band, which one would you not want to play with and why?
9. Do you realize Tracii wears a wig?
10. Have you ever had sexual thoughts about Gilby Clarke?s wife?
Gilby & Stefan enjoying each others company
11. Have you ever had sexual thoughts about Gilby Clarke?
12. If you could be a tampon for any celebrity, who would you choose?
13. Have you ever played on a CD before? If so, do you have proof to back up your claims?
14. When do you expect Jizzy to quit the band, thus forcing L.A. Guns to get it?s 20th singer in the last 10 years?
15. Who’s the worst player in the business?
17. What is the worst thing you’ve heard about Dana Strum?
18. A farmer has 17 sheep standing in a field and all but 9 drop down and die. How many sheep are left standing?
19. Have you ever touched a penis that wasn?t your own?
20. If you could put any one 80s rock song in a vault labeled ?Songs That Fucking Suck?, which 80s rock song would it be and why?
Stefan’s closing statements: Thanks for making me important to my mom. Now she thinks I really succeeded in life. I’m finally in Metal Sludge. And I’m very proud of this moment. Let’s take time to talk about my special moment here with your readers. I’m honored and grateful to be here on the day of your daughter’s wedding. And may your first child be a masculine child. So thank you all for reading my little interview. And I do hope you do come to the L.A. Guns show, ’cause I will need a roadie, ’cause we can’t afford one. I will need someone to push the tour bus, because the driver doesn’t come with that. Tracii’ll need someone to help with his wigs. And let’s grieve for one moment. Let’s stand one minute in silence for Johnny Crypt. May he rest in peace with the music business and pursue his career be a computer technology whiz. Rock ‘n’ roll is just too high-pressure for Johnny. Whatever Johnny decides on doing, let’s give him our best wishes. And to Kelly Nickels, wherever you are, poor guy. Gave up bass just to play Playstation. And Ralph, gave a gig up to play David Lee Roth in the life story movie. Phil and Mick, we wish you the best here. Thanks for making me a part of L.A. Guns, and please let the Metal Sludge readers know which one of you wears a wig. Thanks for buying their records and let’s thank Metal Sludge for making me a part of their history. And now when can I get a real gig? Buy the new L.A. Guns record when it comes out. This way they’ll pay me.
What can we possibly say to top that? Nothing. So if you want to find out more about Stefan, check out the 2 sites linked below.
20 Questions with Stefan Adika, 2/27/99
69 Total Views 2 Views Today